Underneath it all: Lingerie picks

11 comments
Romantic:
Lace triangle bra- Kiki de Montparnasse
Blush suspender belt- Fleur of England
Chantilly lace briefs- Kiki de Montparnasse


Feminine:
Bannoffee Pie bra- Mimi Holiday by Damaris
Bannoffee Pie suspender- Mimi Holiday by Damaris 
Bannoffee Pie briefs- Mimi Holiday by Damaris


Alluring:
Boudoir bra- Fleur of England
Silk suspender belt- Fleur of England
Jasmine briefs- Fleur of England

Outfit:
Black blazer- Zalando
Black trousers- John Lewis
Lace bra- I.D. Sarrieri
Lade detail briefs- I.D Sarrieri
Metal toe cap heels- ASOS
Classic tassel clutch- YSL 

Stay Chic!

Love Ana 

X




All edits have been created and done by myself. If you wish to use my images please ask for permission.
 All images © 2010-2013 Ana Sofia


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous picks Ana! The black lace bra is amazing!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, loving that romantic bra! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like reading your blog is like flipping though a magazine! So fresh! I love it!
    jessC

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeanne Aww thank you, i absolutely fell in love with them!

    @Jessica Allen I know right! I wish i had the money to buy it haha!

    @Jessica Chauhan that is the best compliment I could possibly get, I put alot of effort in producing these edits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! Loving all of these!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab idea, loving your choice of lingerie. Great blog! Thanks for checking out mine :) xx


    http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many beautiful sets! i can't even pick a favourite

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such an amazing post ! ;)

    http://margarethaliong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig