Mini Primark Haul

4 comments





Last week I quickly popped by Primark where I fell in love with a few bits and bobs, pictured above:

1. Coconut and Vanilla scented candle - £2
2. Snake print sunglasses travel case - £1.50 (Bargain!)
3. Sunflower hair tie - £2 
4. Friendship bracelets- £2

Of course, the brief visit would not have been complete without stocking up on a couple of essentials including bobbypins, elastic hair bands, natural skin colour tights and a pack of simple ear studs.

What do you think of the items pictured above? What are your Primark shopping trip essentials?

Lots of love, Ana

Follow: FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | PINTERESTYOUTUBE

This was not a sponsored post. 
If you wish to use my images please ask for permission.
 All images © 2010-2013 Ana Sofia

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Love those bracelets :) I did a haul recently too and I love the prices :p

    Nice pics!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these little things!!!
    Have a nice week dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig