Weekly Favourites

24 comments
makeup favourites, beauty favourites, lifestyle favourites, parabens free conditioner, perfume, salvatore ferragamo, lush, lush bath bombs, mememe, mememe cosmetics, la roche posay, sunscreen, spf 50 sunscreen, anasofiachic, makeup blogger, fashion blogger, lifestyle blogger, british blogger

Here's a list of products that I have been loving this week:

1. La Roche Posay SPF 50+ Sunscreen (UVA +UVB) - My favourite sunscreen of all time! It has a beautiful velvety texture that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and with a gorgeous matte silky finish that provides the perfect base for makeup application. The formula is non-oily, non-sticky, non- comedogenic and does not leave a white cast to the skin.

2. MeMeMe Lip Glide in the shade "Playful Peach" - This beautiful chunky lip pencil came in last month's Glossybox, and I have been obsessed with it ever since! It's the perfect shade of baby pink, and has a matte-velvet finish that looks beautiful teamed up with a subtle smokey eye.

3. Lush Bath Bombs - Like any other girl, I am a huge fan of Lush bath bombs! Pictured above is "Big Blue" which has coarse sea salt crystals that act as a gentle exfoliator, while the seaweed and lemon oil detoxify the skin, and leave it feeling glowy, soft and nourished.

4.  "Incanto" perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo - My auntie very kindly gifted this perfume to me while I was away on holiday, and I instantly fell in love with its gorgeous floral, sweet scent.

5. Morphosis Sublimis Conditioner - On my mission to try and rescue my hair from years of heat damage, I came across this conditioner that is Parabens-free and rich in Argan oil as well as other nutritious fruit extracts. I have already noticed a huge difference in my hair texture since I changed to this conditioner (as well as a sulphur free shampoo) a few weeks ago. My hair feels softer, shinier, and I have also experienced less breakage (although my hair does get greasy much quicker since the swap!).


What products are you currently loving? Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?

Lots of Love, Ana

Follow: FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | PINTERESTYOUTUBE

If you wish to use my images please ask for permission.
 All images © 2010-2013 Ana Sofia


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

24 comments

  1. I reaaaally like the mememe crayon too! Such a good glossybox goody! And how good is this month's box? :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cancelled my subscription last month, but I was gutted to find out how great this month's box was! Aaaahh there were so many amazing goodies that I missed out on! :(

      xXx

      Delete
  2. Great blog! And I quote you: "Like any other girl, I am a huge fan of Lush bath bombs!"

    http://rxyroads.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! And omg, Lush bath bombs give me life haha <3

      Delete
  3. Seems like really great products! Thanks for sharing♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Take care lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lush bath bombs are the best! I have not tried Big Blue before; it sounds lovely xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I must warn you, you will become addicted to LUSH!

      Delete
  6. I loooove big blue- if you mix it with sunny side bubble bar it makes the most goooorgeous bath ever!


    we are dannah | australian lifestyle and travel blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try this combination! Thank you for the tip :)

      Delete
  7. Produtos maravilhoso amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That perfume bottle is so pretty! I love sweet scents so that sounds so great x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is soooo gorgeous, it's not overly sweet to the point where it gets sickening, it's just the perfect amount :)

      Delete
  9. I swear by La Roche-Posay products! I had a sample of this a while ago and it really is the best!

    Jodie
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin is super sensitive, so La Roche- Posay products are a must have in my skin care routine. I also swear by Avene and Simple, as both are very gentle <3

      Delete
  10. I swear by those bathbombs too! They are so pretty!


    Haze's Blog here


    ReplyDelete
  11. Esses produtos são tudo de bom amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the Ferragamo scent, it's just fabulous, my dear...love it
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know the Ferragamo scent, it's just fabulous, my dear...love it
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the MeMeMe lip pencil too! One of the best things I've got Glossybox in the past few months :)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finds, Ana! I'll have to look into that Ferragamo perfume, I'm literally a fan of everything from his label. Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig