Marble effect Nails Tutorial

23 comments
anasofiachic, lifestyle blogger, beauty blogger, fashion blogger, makeup blogger, british blogger, marble nails, marble nails effect, marble nails tutotirla, marble effect, nails tutorial, anasofiachic
Here it is, my first ever Youtube Tutorial! 

Get this season's latest trend, the edgy and chic marble nails design by following these few simple steps!

Steps:

1. Use a black nail polish as the base for the nails.

2. Choose a metallic or matte grey nail polish, and scrunch up a small plastic bag, dip it onto the nail polish and subsequently dab on the nails to create a natural marble ripple effect.

3. Repeat the step above with a white nail polish, and this will build on the detail of the whole marble effect.

4. Dip a small paintbrush into some nail varnish remover, and brush small sections of the nail to make the lines less harsh, and the design more blended.

That's all folks!
Don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe for future tutorials!


What are your opinions on this tutorial? Will you be giving this latest trend a go?
Lots of love, Ana

Follow:  BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

If you wish to use my images please ask for permission.
 All images © 2010-2015 Ana Sofia


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

23 comments

  1. so pretty ! thanks for sharing :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too pretty <3 I'll definitely have to try this out some time soon! Thanks for sharing, lovely~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. não são escolhas querida, são coisas em segunda mão para vender. todo o bazar é isso mesmo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool look! Thanks for the tutorial.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Definitely going to have to try it out! x

    Brigitte | brigittehayley.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect on the nail. I have make it one time before, and I will totally make it again.
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have the hardest time with this, but now I really want to try it again. Thanks for sharing!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really chic. I am never artsy when it comes to my nails but you made this sound so easy that I am not daunted to try them. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look so cool! Wish I had the patience to do this myself. Love your blog, following via bloglovin' now : ) x

    www.girlinalbion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails look so great! I will definitely need to give this a try!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job with the tutorial! I really love the design, it looks so unique!
    btdubs thanks for checking out my blog, I just followed yours :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love the tutorial. Thank you for sharing, I will definitely try it. Oh and btw you've got beautiful hands.

    www.lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute yet simple! LOVE the result :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so cool! I've always wondered how it was done, thank you for sharing!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous tutorial! I'm all for marble-print right now and so marble nails get a thumbs up from me! ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cool ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This nail art is so chic dear.Thank you to stopping by my blog,would you like to follow each other?Let me know on my blog,so I follow back with pleasure.
    Hugs
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is such an interesting post! have a lovely day ;)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig