The Jewel Hut review

6 comments
the jewel hut, pandora, sterliving silver, enamel ring, christmas present, christmas gift, sister gift, mother gift, girlfriend gift, beauty blog, makeup blog, fashion blogger, british blogger, lifestyle blogger, anasofiachic, etailpr, review
Christmas is just around the corner and I am so friggin' excited! Truth be told, this is my first Christmas for three years where I will actually be able to afford more than a tin of Heinz beans - as much as I miss my time at university, my bank account well and truly suffered! Now with an overdraft cleared and a steady 9-5 job (boo!), I can finally look forward to splurging on my family and friends (as well as myself!).

I recently received this gorgeous Pandora ring from The Jewel hut, an online retailer that stocks a wide range of designer jewellery.  Honestly, I am not one to purchase expensive jewellery simply because I have the memory of a goldfish and am constantly losing things, plus, I have always been happily satisfied with high street jewellery - if I misplace it, it would have only been a couple of quid lost. However, the downfall of owning fake jewellery is that after a while, they always turn into this funny, brown/ greenish colour, so realistically, you can never own them for longer than a year or two (and if you wear them every day, probably only a few months!).

the jewel hut, pandora, sterliving silver, enamel ring, christmas present, christmas gift, sister gift, mother gift, girlfriend gift, beauty blog, makeup blog, fashion blogger, british blogger, lifestyle blogger, anasofiachic, etailpr, review
This white enamel sterling silver ring can be worn every day, and it will always maintain its quality and impeccable finish (although, like any other sterling silver piece of jewellery, do try and avoid getting it wet!) - I'll just have to work on being more careful, and always remember to put it on a safe place at the end of each day! I adore this ring, it is delicate and boasts an elegant ellipse shaped design. It can also be stacked with other rings from the same collection, but for now, I am perfectly content with just having this single dainty ring. In terms of packaging, this ring arrived in a gorgeous white leather Pandora box with a matching giftbag with a pink satin bow (not pictured).
the jewel hut, pandora, sterliving silver, enamel ring, christmas present, christmas gift, sister gift, mother gift, girlfriend gift, beauty blog, makeup blog, fashion blogger, british blogger, lifestyle blogger, anasofiachic, etailpr, review
For an affordable Christmas gift, visit The Jewel Hut and browse through their vast collection of designer jewellery!  

You can purchase the ring directly from HERE.


What are your thoughts on today's post? Have you bought any jewellery from The Jewel Hut before?
Lots of love, Ana
*This post contains samples sent for review from The Jewel Hut but all opinions are my own.

Follow:  BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

If you wish to use my images please ask for permission.
 All images © 2010-2015 Ana Sofia

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. this is beautiful! I always prefer to go for quality stuff so it doesnt turn my fingers green :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! Gorgeous shots and your pandora ring is beyond beaut <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty rings love the simplicity

    Xo
    Amanda
    www.amandaazeredo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the dainty pieces! We definitely prefer subtle jewellery from bug statement pieces

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Thanks for sharing :)
    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig